Make better use of your time and energy by cleaning like the professionals.
What is their secret?
MICROFIBER!! And the name is Simplee Cleen™
products improve your life and that of your family. Wouldn't you prefer cleaning with products that are hypo-allergenic, environmentally friendly, last longer, and allow you to spend less money purchasing cleaning chemicals? Wouldn't you prefer cleaning less and achieving better results? Wouldn't you prefer less strain on your body when you mop the floors? Yes, yes, yes!
Together Simplee Cleen™ and you can.
microfiber is being used and recommended by cleaning professionals
. These pros are using microfiber in office buildings, schools, and even hospitals. From cleaning cloths to flat mops these products are achieving better cleaning results, reducing bacteria on surfaces, and all with less effort. In most cases they are achieving these results with little or no chemical use. How is that possible? Read on---
Simplee Cleen™ microfiber
is a special synthetic yarn that is 0.2denier, an ultrafine fiber. Each fiber is approximately 1/20th the diameter of a strand of silk, 100 times finer than a human hair. This filament is also very strong and virtually lint-free. A cross-section of one split fiber is shown below. The polyester and nylon yarn is split during manufacturing to produce the spaces between the wedge-shaped polyester and the nylon core. It is this increased surface area and the structure of the fibers that gives the finished cloth or mop pad its special cleaning abilities.
Simplee Cleen™ microfiber towels and flat mop pads do the job.
How they work:
- A high-ratio blend of polyester and nylon
- Attracts and holds oil, grease, dirt, grime, film, dust
- Tough on dirt, gentle on surfaces
Drop the Mop /Out with the Old
- Open spaces between fibers hold dust, dirt, and oil until washed away with mild soap or detergent.
- Spaces also allow large amounts of moisture to be collected into the cloths making them very absorbent. Microfiber holds 7 times its weight in liquid.
- These same spaces allow for quicker drying time eliminating much of the bacterial growth found in slow drying cloths.
- This ultrafine Microfiber may be used dry to pick up dust from any surface.
- When dampened for cleaning, the fibers grab and hold dirt, dust and grime.
The problem begins with the fact that most of us are using tools that have
been around for most of the last century: cotton fiber mops, buckets,
towels, etc. Almost all traditional mop buckets contain dirty water, which
mops simply spread around, leaving surfaces dirty and wet. Only a portion
of the soil is ever removed creating a breeding ground for germs and
odor-causing bacteria. Simplee Cleen™ microfiber
flat mop systems offer
a productive alternative to traditional cotton mops. These mops can also
be used for other hard surfaces such as walls and cabinets.
Easy Care Simplee Cleen™ microfiber washing
Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in hot
water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Air-dry
or put in dryer on low to medium heat. Do not iron.
See the Difference:
Cleaning with Simplee Cleen™ Microfiber or Cleaning with Ordinary Cloths
|Ordinary Cloth Fiber
- Tends to push dirt and dust.
- Residue is left behind on the surface area you're cleaning.
- The structure of ordinary fiber cloth allows it to hold very little dirt.
||Simplee Cleen™ Microfiber Cloth
- Millions of tiny 'scoops' pull dirt and dust up inside the cloth where they remain until washed away.
- Results are clean, streak free surfaces.
- Using water helps emulsify dirt & oil making it easier for the microfiber cloth to pick it up.
- Its high absorbency will quickly clean up spills.