Zymol Carbon Wax 8oz-Zymol Hand Crafted Waxes. Zymol waxes and glazes are not polishes. They provide protection that polishes do not. Each unique formulation of nutritive oils and rare Brazilian Carnauba is designed to protect your car while producing an ultra-brilliant, durable sheen. Carbon Wax, for dark-colored cars, contains 37% Brazilian #1 Yellow Carnauba by volume. Note: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash and dry the car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
4. Using a clean Microfiber Towel, with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait for 20 - 30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn your Microfiber Towel and, and crystallize the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30 - 45 minutes.
Note: Zymol wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymol wax for each application.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping. You may apply several coats.
Contains Carnauba Wax (derived from Palmetto), Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Propolis (derived from Bees), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide (derived from coconut oil) and FD&C Blue #1. Contains 37% Brazilian No.1 Yellow Carnauba by volume.