Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze - Zymol Titanium Glaze 8oz. Are you a "hands-on" auto enthusiast? Then you'll truly enjoy getting your mitts dirty applying Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze. This carnauba wax, developed especially for SUV's, is highly resistant to all salt acids, plant sap and proteins. In fact, this glaze is the most plant-acid-resistant product Zymol manufactures. With Titanium, you can give your vehicle the protection it needs.
The Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Carnauba wax. A delicate balance is struck between both yellow and white carnauba so not only will your vehicle receive the best protection there is, but it will have a glossy finish worthy of the showroom.
This carnauba wax is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints but is suitable for all paint types and colors. Not only that, but the Titanium Glaze is eco-friendly, packaged in an 8 oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene. Do your bit for your SUV and the environment with Titanium Estate Glaze!
Important: You must use Zymol HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymol Waxes or Glazes; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash and dry the car using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe.
2. HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
3. Using the Zymol Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 2ft x 2ft surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
4. Using our Microfiber Towel with light pressure, slowly wipe the wax in the opposite direction once, assuming a uniform coverage. Wait for 20 - 30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
5. Turn your Microfiber Towel and, and crystallize the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30 - 45 minutes.
Note: Zymol wax is designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymol wax for each application.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping. You may apply several coats.
* Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze is highly resistant to salt acids, plant sap and proteins
* Originally developed for use on SUV's due to the terrain of the true 'off roader'
* Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze is especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints
* Contains 51% Brazilian No.1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume (80% Yellow, 20% White) for greater protection and increased shine depth
* Zymol Titanium Estate Glaze is packaged in an 8oz. container made of pharmaceutical-grade recyclable polystyrene