Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner 8.5oz bottle. Sunlight, freezing and everyday use will permanently damage the delicate finish of your leather upholstery and trim. The denaturing process of leather tanning removes precious moisture residing in the hide. Introducing solvent-based conditioners accelerate aging in leather upholstery and trim. zymol Treat Leather Conditioner is a solvent-free, banana-oil and collagen-based feeding product that releases trapped solvents and restores moisture to keep your leather looking, feeling, and smelling like new.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove all loose dirt from the leather upholstery and trim.
2. Warm the leather upholstery and trim using a household hair dryer or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Shake zymol Treat slightly to mix.
4. Apply zymol Treat evenly with a dry zymol terrycloth Applicator or Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts, wiping in one direction only.
5. Let it stand for 10 Minutes.
6. Buff gently with a zymol Towel to a dry satin shine.
7. Treat can be reapplied to severely worn leather upholstery and trim without fear of over-treatment.
Caution: Do not apply to suede or Vinyl Clad Leather.
Contains Beef Collagen, Banana Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide, Lecithin and Aloe Vera Extract.