All new X-pole X-Pert Chrome Bottom Loading Version! X-Pole US along with Vertical Leisure have been designing and manufacturing the market leading X-Pole line of products for the last 5 years. This pole spins and locks static.
X-Pole products are not gimmicks to dance around, but are professional grade poles and stages designed to be used by all levels from beginner to expert. X-Poles are installed and used by top dancers in studios and gyms all over the world.
All our new 40mm 45mm 50mm products now come with the X-Joint (Patent Pending) The X-Joint is a revolutionary New tube joint developed after 2 years of consultation and testing with the world's best instructors who wanted a quick, easy to install pole with high stability/rigidity and most importantly strength. X-Joint 100% meets those requirements and will in the future become the industry standard for multi-piece pole assembly. After years of screw together joints becoming over tightened and stuck, X-Joint tube assembly takes seconds not minutes. It creates a stronger more rigid joint with less pole flex and eliminates any possibility of tube to tube rotation or joints coming undone with opposite rotation moves. Also X-Jointed pole tubes have zero transition (no gap) between joints even when the pole is flexed. Simple to use, the X-Joint slides into each pole tube and is quickly locked in place with a key, making pole assembly and dis-assembly a dream experience. X-Joint is now featured in all new X-Pole and Stages.
Watch a sample video here:
The X-Pert (NX) set contains:
- Micro Base Plate - smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover - Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover is simply fixed into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence.
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter - Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome - 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key - The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases - One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
Photo Display Manual
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) - most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard